Qualified Candidates only. If you can't follow instructions, this is not the job for you.
FullCast is a done-for-you podcast agency that enables thought leaders to amplify their authority and expand their reach. As a Fullcast intern, you will be learning the ins and outs of podcast production and marketing in order to help automate, document, and streamline the digital processes that make the setup and production of each podcast possible. You will be working closely with Harry, the founder of Fullcast, throughout the internship. FullCast was founded in 2014 and is 100% privately-owned (single owner)
Currently, we are looking for a unique, stand-out intern in support as our Production Coordinator
Please stop reading if the following does not sound like you:
*** You know you are too smart and capable to not be constantly learning
*** You are well-aware that the best way to get something done is to assign it to a busy person, that's why everything seems to end up in your lap.
*** You have a hunch there is a perfect internship opportunity out there where you’re working for a passionate and creative boss who sees you for your strengths, trusts you to get shit done, and does not micromanage you to insanity.
*** If a job isn't aligned with your values, morals and integrity, you're out.
Not you? No hard feelings, feel free to pass…
OK, now that we got rid of those people and it's just us…Here's a bit more about the role.
What you have to know is that while this is a 90-day assignment, we are looking for someone with STRONG organizational skills who takes enormous pride in the quality of their work. If that's you, this then prepare to drink from the firehose, you’ll be learning a lot.
Organizational skills means you know not only what you’re going to be doing, but how to get it done. You are accountable, and aren't afraid to speak up and ask questions if anything is not clear. You have a sense of humor and don’t take things too seriously. You have discretion, passion, and care for taking care of a client’s needs.
This role requires the following skills:
* Interest in podcasts and podcast production
* Ability to work independently
* Digital marketing experience
* Familiarity with the following tools is a big plus: Dropbox, Slack, Google Drive, ProcessKit, Process Street, Zapier, Canva,
This role is responsible for but not limited to the creation and maintenance of our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). You will learn and be using the tools outline above. You’ll work with the owner to help onboard new clients and refine the Onboarding process based on your recommendations. You’ll learn all the steps that go into the set up and regular production of creating podcast episodes for our clients.
If that sounds boring to you, you totally should not apply. If it sounds interesting, tell us what you love about podcasting in your reply. Bonus points for inserting the phrase “Podcasting is Awesome”.
- Provide day-to-day feedback on our production workflow and client communication.
- Responsible for establishing internal and external SOPs for the business.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on your progress as-needed.
- Collaborate with the offshore production team to develop and implement SOPs designed to streamline our production and workflow.
- Random bullet point inserted to see if you are paying attention. Put the secret code number 33 in your reply, k? Thx.
- Represent the company with clients.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the Owner informed of all critical issues.
- Assist in the protection of the organization by ensuring the protection of its data and the data of our clients.
- Drive the annual budget and forecasting process and the monthly reporting
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Knowledge of and interest in personal development and the podcasting industry.
- Sharp brain. Thick skin.
We will likely get dozens of resumes for this role and we just don't have time to interview many candidates, so make this stand out if you want an experience that will dramatically strengthen your digital marketing chops. Instructions:
- Include a link to a video on why you will work harder than anyone else should you get this role. The video is optional, but we’ll definitely be looking at those with videos first.
- The top of your reply should have the secret code in it. If you don't have the secret code, please do not apply.
Please note: We are accountable to the success of our clients and are looking for a team member who demonstrates integrity in their work.